Online via the Learning Management System (LMS)
Friday, January 5, 2024
All Online Orientation assignments must be completed by Friday, February 2, 2024
Student Information System (SIS) - Course will appear as a zero-credit course and a Satisfactory (S) or Unsatisfactory (U) grade will be assigned.
CRN 92048 ADMN-6700-01
To earn an “S” grade you must complete all the online assignments and quizzes through LMS. All components must be completed by the deadline. If this criterion is not met, you will receive a “U” grade.
If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com and provide as much detail as possible including the name of the course, RCS User ID, and statement of the problem.
Essential Information and Key Topics:
- Health Services and counseling Center
- Center for Career and Professional Development
- Graduate Student Diversity and Inclusion
- Student Success Office
- Graduate Student Council
- Computer Access and Support
- External Funding
- Center for Global Communication+Design (Comm+D)
Academic Policies and Procedures:
- Academic Integrity
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- Graduate Tuition Policy
- Residency, Leaves of Absence, and Time Limit Policy
Campus Resources and Links
Please note: On-line Orientation assessments will be tied to various categories above and successful completion of the course requires completing all assessments by the designated due date.